Re: Improving connection scalability (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Improving connection scalability (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-05-29 18:00:14 +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Also, there's the question of correctness, and I'd bet Andres is right
> getting snapshot without holding ProcArrayLock is busted.

Unless there's some actual analysis of this by Rainier, I'm just going to
ignore this thread going forward. It's pointless to invest time when
everything we say is just ignored.

От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: Improving connection scalability (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)
Сообщение: Re: Improving connection scalability (src/backend/storage/ipc/procarray.c)