Re: bogus: logical replication rows/cols combinations

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: bogus: logical replication rows/cols combinations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 11:17:00AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 11:03 AM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, May 20, 2022 11:06 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for pointing it out. Here is the new version patch which add this version check.
>
> I have added/edited a few comments and ran pgindent. The attached
> looks good to me. I'll push this early next week unless there are more
> comments/suggestions.

A minor doc review.
Note that I also sent some doc comments at 20220519120724.GO19626@telsasoft.com.

+      lists among publications in which case <command>ALTER PUBLICATION</command>
+      command will be successful but later the WalSender in publisher or the

COMMA in which

remove "command" ?

s/in publisher/on the publisher/

+   Subscription having several publications in which the same table has been
+   published with different column lists is not supported.

Either "Subscriptions having .. are not supported"; or,
"A subscription having .. is not supported".