Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: Add --{no-,}bypassrls flags to createuser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 08:07:31PM +0900, Shinya Kato wrote:
> On 2022-05-24 11:09, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 09:37:35AM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
>> > Michael also requested a test for multiple -a switches and for fancier
>> > string patterns.  Once that is taken care of, I think this can be
>> > marked as
>> > ready-for-committer.
>>
>> Looking at v7, this means to extend the tests to process lists for
>> --admin with more name patterns.  And while on it, we could do the
>> same for the existing command for --role, but this one is on me, being
>> overly-pedantic while looking at the patch :)
>
> Thanks! I fixed it.

We're still missing some "fancier" string patterns in the tests, but we
might just be nitpicking at this point.

I noticed that the cfbot tests for this are failing for Windows.  I've
looked at the relevant logs a bit, and I'm not sure what is going on.  The
expected log messages are indeed missing, but I haven't found any clues for
why those test cases are skipped.

--
Nathan Bossart