Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Intermittent buildfarm failures on wrasse
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was looking at backpatching this to pg13.  That made me realize that
commit dc7420c2c927 changed things in 14; and before that commit, the
bitmask that is checked is PROCARRAY_FLAGS_VACUUM, which has a
definition independently from whatever proc.h says.  As far as I can
tell, there's no problem with the patches I post here (the backpatched
version for pg13 and p14).  But's it's something to be aware of; and if
we do want to add the additional bits to the bitmask, we should do that
in a separate master-only commit.

Вложения