Re: create_help.pl treats as replaceable

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: create_help.pl treats as replaceable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 18 May 2022 18:23:57 +0200, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote in
> "Boolean" is correct; see <https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Boolean> for
> example.

Ok, so, don't we in turn need to replace "boolean"s with "Boolean"?

"only boolean operators can have negators"
"only boolean operators can have restriction selectivity"

And I'm not sure how to do with "bool". Should it be "Boolean" instead
from the point of uniformity?

errmsg("only bool, numeric, and text types could be "

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center