Re: support for MERGE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-May-18, Tom Lane wrote:

> I don't think the committed patch will behave nicely in edge cases:
[...]
> If it's text format and total is 0, I'd wish it to print nothing,
> not to revert to the verbose format.

Oops, true.  Fixed.

"Before you were born your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They
got that way paying your bills, cleaning up your room and listening to you
tell them how idealistic you are."  -- Charles J. Sykes' advice to teenagers

Сообщение: Re: Zstandard support for toast compression
Сообщение: Re: Zstandard support for toast compression