Re: recovery test failure on morepork with timestamp mystery

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: recovery test failure on morepork with timestamp mystery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-05-12 19:14:13 -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2022-05-12 21:42:43 -0400, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> > Andres drew my attention to this [1] build farm failure.

I just saw that there's another recent timestamp related failure:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gombessa&dt=2022-05-13%2002%3A58%3A52

It's pretty odd that we have two timestamp related failures in stats code that
hasn't changed in >30 days, both only on openbsd within the last ~10h. There's
not been a similar isolationtest failure before.

Greetings,

Andres Freund