Re: gitmaster access

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: gitmaster access
Дата
Re: gitmaster access  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> At Thu, 12 May 2022 14:44:15 +0900 (JST), Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote in
>> >
>> > And finally I succeeded to clone from git.postgresql.org and to push a
>> > commit.
>>
>> Is it git.postgresql.org, not gitmaster.postgresql.org? Interesting...
>
> git.postgresql.org.  I still receive "Permission denied" from
> gitmaster.

Ok. I learned that only postgresql.git should be accessed from
gitmaster.postgresql.org. All other repos should be accessed from
git.postgresql.org.

BTW,
> I'm going to try a slightly different steps..

Can you please tell me What you actually did? I am afraid of facing
similar problem if I want to add another committer to pgpool2 repo.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan