Re: Implicitly created operator family not listed by pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Implicitly created operator family not listed by pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands
Дата
Ответ на Implicitly created operator family not listed by pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands  (LEMAIRE Leslie (Chargée de mission) - SG/SNUM/UNI/DRC <leslie.lemaire@developpement-durable.gouv.fr>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2022-May-02, LEMAIRE Leslie (Chargée de mission) - SG/SNUM/UNI/DRC wrote:

> As stated in the documentation [1], creating an operator class without
> specifying the FAMILY option will create an operator family with the same
> name as the new class if it doesn't already exist. In this case, my event
> trigger is activated through the "CREATE OPERATOR CLASS" tag as usual, but
> pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() still returns only one row - for the
> operator class creation. I would have expected it to list the creation of
> the operator family as well.

I agree, this looks like an omission somewhere -- the extra object
should have been reported.

От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Types pollution with iso-8859-1 oids and server-side parameters binding