Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Interesting fail when migrating Pg from Ubuntu Bionic to Focal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 04:11:56PM +0100, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 04:04:28PM +0100, hubert depesz lubaczewski wrote:
> > and it worked, so I'm kinda at loss here.
>
> based on some talk on IRC, I was able to get stack trace from fail:

Based on the stack trace I was able to get it to break using simple
query:
select p.proname, (SELECT rolname from pg_catalog.pg_roles where oid = p.proowner) from pg_proc p;

I took a simple look at ranges of oid/prowner, and they look fine:

=# select min(proowner), max(proowner), count(*) from pg_proc;
 min │ max │ count
─────┼─────┼───────
  10 │  10 │  2970
(1 row)

16:38:34 db: postgres@postgres, pid:1991057
=# select min(oid), max(oid), count(*) from pg_roles;
 min │    max    │ count
  10 │ 310235824 │   244
(1 row)

Also, as I didn't mention it before: it's Pg 12.9.

Best regards,

depesz