Re: support for MERGE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jan-28, Justin Pryzby wrote:

> Have you looked at code coverage ?  I have an experimental patch to add that to
> cirrus, and ran it with this patch; visible here:
> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6362512059793408

Ah, thanks, this is useful.  I think it is showing that the new code is
generally well covered, but there are some exceptions, particularly
ExecMergeMatched in some concurrent cases (TM_Deleted and
TM_SelfModified after table_tuple_lock -- those code pages have
user-facing errors but are not covered by any tests.)

How does this work?  I notice it is reporting for
src/bin/pg_upgrade/relfilenode.c, but that file is not changed by this
patch.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Fully WAL logged CREATE DATABASE - No Checkpoints