Re: Temp tables are curious creatures....

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: Temp tables are curious creatures....
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is anyoune working on information schema (or pg_xxx views) for use
in
> psql and other development frontends?

I had started to try an information schema.  Didn't make it very far.
Way too much information missing to come anywhere near spec -- so I've
started trying to fill in those holes.

Give me some time to finish my current set of patches and I'll go back
at the information schema (hopefully with more luck).