Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:24:43 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> At Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:43:03 +0800, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote in
> > I'm not very familiar with windows, but maybe using strawberry perl instead
> > ([1]) would fix your problem?  I think it's also quite popular and is commonly
> > used to run pgBadger on Windows.
>
> Thanks! I'll try it later.

Build is stopped by some unresolvable symbols.

Strawberry perl is 5.28, which doesn't expose new_ctype, new_collate
and new_numeric according the past discussion.  (Active perl is 5.32).

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20200501134711.08750c5f%40antares.wagner.home

However, the patch provided revealed other around 70 unresolved symbol
errors...

# Hmm. perl on CentOS 8 is 5.26..

regards.

--