Re: Add last commit LSN to pg_last_committed_xact()

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add last commit LSN to pg_last_committed_xact()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2022-Jan-17, James Coleman wrote:

> I'd be happy to make it a separate GUC, though it seems adding an
> additional atomic access is worse (assuming we can convince ourselves
> putting this into the commit timestamps infrastructure is acceptable)
> given here we're already under a lock.

I was thinking it'd not be under any locks ... and I don't think it
belongs under commit timestamps either.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
Thou shalt check the array bounds of all strings (indeed, all arrays), for