Re: 2022-01 Commitfest

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: 2022-01 Commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

This is the beginning of the 3rd week of this commit fest.

Since my last email 5 days ago, 6 patches were committed and a few patches
closed.  There are still overall 229 active patches, most of them
unsurprisingly waiting for review.

The cfbot is doing a great job at early problem detection, including on less
common platforms.  I'd like to remind all hackers that the latest branch now
has everything included to easily test your own patchset on a private github
repository the same way that the cfbot will.  That's a 5 minutes configuration,
you will find all the details at
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/tools/ci/README.  Thanks
again to everyone involved in that feature, I'm personally a big fan already!

Status summary:

- Needs review: 157.
- Waiting on Author: 47.
- Ready for Committer: 25.