Re: suboverflowed subtransactions concurrency performance optimize

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: suboverflowed subtransactions concurrency performance optimize
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 08, 2021 at 04:39:11PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:

> This patch shows where I'm going, with changes in GetSnapshotData()
> and XidInMVCCSnapshot() and XactLockTableWait().
> Passes make check, but needs much more, so this is review-only at this
> stage to give a flavour of what is intended.

Thanks a lot to everyone involved in this!

I can't find any entry in the commitfest for the work being done here.  Did I
miss something?  If not could you create an entry in the next commitfest to
make sure that it doesn't get forgotten?