Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:38:46PM +0400, Pavel Borisov wrote:

> PFA patch with README for 64xid proposal. It is 0003 patch of the same v6,
> that was proposed earlier [1].
> As always, I very much appreciate your ideas on this readme patch, on
> overall 64xid patch [1], and on the roadmap on its improvement quoted above.

Thanks for adding this documentation!  Unfortunately, the cfbot can't apply a
patchset split in multiple emails, so for now you only get coverage for this
new readme file, as this is what's being tested on the CI:
https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commit/f8f12ce29344bc7c72665c334b5eb40cee22becd

Could you send the full patchset each time you make a modification?  For now
I'm simply attaching 0001, 0002 and 0003 to make sure that the cfbot will pick
all current patches on its next run.

Вложения