Re: MDAM techniques and Index Skip Scan patch

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: MDAM techniques and Index Skip Scan patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 03:27:08PM +0000, Floris Van Nee wrote:
> >
> > Could you send a rebased version?  In the meantime I will change the status
> > on the cf app to Waiting on Author.
>
> Attached a rebased version.

FYI, I've attached this thread to the CF item as an informational one,
but as there are some patches posted here, folks may get confused. For
those who have landed here with no context, I feel obliged to mention
that now there are two alternative patch series posted under the same
CF item:

* the original one lives in [1], waiting for reviews since the last May
* an alternative one posted here from Floris

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20200609102247.jdlatmfyeecg52fi@localhost