Re: Python Plain Text Sender

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Python Plain Text Sender
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 07, 2022 at 03:48:24PM +0300, Ali Koca wrote:
> to Dear Hackers,
>
> I decided to we need basic e-mail sender in command line when coding
> somethings and asking one-line questions.

Why ?  Are there mail clients for which this is hard to do ?

I don't think a custom MUA/mail client is something we should implement nor
maintain.  Unless it does something better than other mail clients (and doesn't
do anything worse than most).

I think this is mostly an issue of user awareness.  Providing a script to do
this won't help users who don't realize that their MUA is sending only HTML
gobbledygook.

BTW, why did you send the same email again 5 hours later ?

--
Justin