Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 05 Jan 2022 20:42:32 -0800, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote in
> Hi,
>
> On January 5, 2022 8:30:17 PM PST, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> >I'm still not sure the reason the test item failed but I repost the
> >updated version then watch what the CI says.
>
> Fwiw, you can now test the same way as cfbot does with a lower turnaround time, as explained in src/tools/ci/README

Fantastic! I'll give it a try. Thanks!

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Emit "checkpoint skipped because system is idle" message at LOG level if log_checkpoints is set