Re: PoC: using sampling to estimate joins / complex conditions

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: PoC: using sampling to estimate joins / complex conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-06-27 19:55:24 +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> estimating joins is one of the significant gaps related to extended
> statistics, and I've been regularly asked about what we might do about
> that. This is an early experimental patch that I think might help us
> with improving this, possible even in PG15.

The tests in this patch fail:
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5304621299138560
https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5304621299138560/regress_diffs/src/test/regress/regression.diffs

Looks like the regression test output hasn't been updated?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: [PoC] Delegating pg_ident to a third party
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: biblio.sgml dead link