Re: 9.4 on Ubuntu 15.04: ENETUNREACH error?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.4 on Ubuntu 15.04: ENETUNREACH error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Chas. Munat" <chas@munat.com> writes:
> I recently upgraded to Ubuntu 15.04 with PostgreSQL 9.4.4 with uuids and
> plv8 coffeescript extensions. I can access the database via psql. My web
> application uses node.js via pg-bricks. It works perfectly on my Mac dev
> machine.

> On the server, I get this error:

> preload failed { [Error: connect ENETUNREACH 127.0.0.0:5432 - Local
> (0.0.0.0:0)]
>    code: 'ENETUNREACH',
>    errno: 'ENETUNREACH',
>    syscall: 'connect',
>    address: '127.0.0.0',
>    port: 5432 }

Something in your configuration is trying to connect to 127.0.0.0,
which should be expected to fail.  Presumably 127.0.0.1 (the standard
IPv4 loopback address) was meant.  Look for typos in whatever is
determining the address that the client tries to connect to.