Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
OK, getting closer now.  I've fixed the code to filter them column list
during the initial sync, and added some more tests for code that wasn't
covered.

There are still some XXX comments.  The one that bothers me most is the
lack of an implementation that allows changing the column list in a
publication without having to remove the table from the publication
first.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"I'm always right, but sometimes I'm more right than other times."

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Make PSQLVAR on \getenv opitional
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Make PSQLVAR on \getenv opitional