Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 09:10:30AM +0000, Jakub Wartak wrote:
> I'm especially worried if I didn't screw up something/forgot something related to the last one (rd->rd_smgr changes),
butI'm getting "All 210 tests passed".

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/36/3461/with You as the author and in 'Ready for review' state.

> I think it behaves as almost finished one and apparently after reading all those discussions that go back over
10years+time span about this feature, and lot of failed effort towards wal_level=noWAL I think it would be nice to
finallystart getting some of that of it into the core.

The patch is failing:
http://cfbot.cputube.org/kyotaro-horiguchi.html

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5564333871595520/regress_diffs/src/bin/pg_upgrade/tmp_check/regress/regression.diffs

I think you ran "make check", but should run something like this:
make check-world -j8 >check-world.log 2>&1 && echo Success

--
Justin

От: Rahila Syed
Сообщение: Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Patch to avoid orphaned dependencies