Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Strange behavior with polygon and NaN
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:20:55 +0900 (JST), Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote in
> adjusted so that it treats null as false. On the way doing this, the
> bug #17334 [2] and another bug raised earlier [3] are naturally fixed.

That being said, even if this patch were committed to the master
branch, we won't apply the whole patch set for backbranches.

I guess applying the computeDistance part in the patch works.

# But I found that the part contains a bugX(

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center