Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Dec-05, Brar Piening wrote:

> When working with the Frontend/Backend Protocol implementation in Npgsql
> and discussing things with the team, I often struggle with the fact that
> you can't set deep links to individual message formats in the somewhat
> lengthy html docs pages.
>
> The attached patch adds id's to various elements in protocol.sgml to
> make them more accesssible via the public html documentation interface.
>
> I've tried to follow the style that was already there in a few of the
> elements.

Hmm, I think we tend to avoid xreflabels; see
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/8315c0ca-7758-8823-fcb6-f37f9413e6b6@2ndquadrant.com

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
От: "Bossart, Nathan"
Сообщение: Re: O(n) tasks cause lengthy startups and checkpoints