Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

I took the latest posted patch, rebased on current sources, fixed the
conflicts, and pgindented.  No further changes.  Here's the result.  All
tests are passing for me.  Some review comments that were posted have
not been addressed yet; I'll look into that soon.

"Java is clearly an example of money oriented programming"  (A. Stepanov)

Вложения