Re: RecoveryInProgress() has critical side effects

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: RecoveryInProgress() has critical side effects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There are a couple typos.  "uninitalized," in one place.

Also,

+        * If this is either a bootstrap process nor a standalone backend, start

Is "either .. nor" correct?  It looks very wrong to me.  I think you
meant "either .. or".

Overall, this patch seems mostly about documenting some undesirable
existing behavior.  Is part of your plan to get such things fixed/
replaced entirely?

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"We're here to devour each other alive"            (Hobbes)