Re: Enforce work_mem per worker

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: Enforce work_mem per worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 02:01:35PM +0000, Arne Roland wrote:
> But my main goal is something else. I can't explain my clients, why a chanced statistics due to autovacuum suddenly
leadsto oom. They would be right to question postgres qualification for any serious production system.

What version postgres was that on ?

I realize it doesn't address your question, but since PG13, HashAggregate
respects work_mem.  Depending on the details of the query plan, that's arguably
a bigger problem than the absence of a global work_mem.  At least that one is
resolved.

--
Justin

От: "Euler Taveira"
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Lots of memory allocated when reassigning Large Objects