Re: Isn't it better with "autovacuum worker...." instead of "worker took too long to start; canceled" specific to "auto

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Isn't it better with "autovacuum worker...." instead of "worker took too long to start; canceled" specific to "auto
Дата
Ответ на Re: Isn't it better with "autovacuum worker...." instead of "worker took too long to start; canceled" specific to "auto  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Oct-28, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:

> Thanks all for reviewing this. Here's the CF entry -

Thanks, pushed.  I changed a couple of things though -- notably changed
the elog() to ereport() as suggested by Nathan early on, but never
materialized in the submitted patch.  I also changed the wording of the
context names, since the proposed ones weren't much more satisfactory
than the existing ones.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough."

Сообщение: Re: Is a function to a 1-component record type undeclarable?
Сообщение: Re: Is a function to a 1-component record type undeclarable?