Re: support for MERGE

От Álvaro Herrera
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Nov-13, Daniel Westermann wrote:

> /usr/bin/clang -Wno-ignored-attributes -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -O2  -I../../../src/include  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-I/usr/include/libxml2 -flto=thin -emit-llvm -c -o execMerge.bc execMerge.c

> execMerge.c:552:32: warning: if statement has empty body [-Wempty-body]
>                                         RELKIND_PARTITIONED_TABLE);
>                                                                   ^
> execMerge.c:552:32: note: put the semicolon on a separate line to silence this warning

Oh wow, this may be a pretty serious problem actually.  I think it
represents a gap in testing.  Thanks for reporting.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

От: Bharath Rupireddy
Сообщение: Re: Logical Replication - improve error message while adding tables to the publication in check_publication_add_relation
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: support for MERGE