Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?

От 近藤雄太
Тема Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 08 Nov 2021 12:05:24 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I wrote:
> > The rough idea I have is that prior to 8162464a2, we sucked in
> > that #define during postgres.h and then OpenSSL's headers were
> > able to undo it.  After 8162464a2, we don't read <wincrypt.h>
> > during postgres.h, but some *other* header that be-secure-openssl.c
> > is including after the OpenSSL headers is pulling it in, so that
> > by the time we get to the body of the file the unwanted #define
> > is active.
>
> This indeed seems to explain the compile failures, as hamerkop is
> now getting through the "make" stage.  However, it's now failing
> in the plpython tests [1], apparently because Python itself doesn't
> like the locale environment:
>
> Fatal Python error: init_sys_streams: can't initialize sys standard streams
> LookupError: unknown encoding: cp20127
>
> Did something change on that machine in the last day or so?  Because
> plpython seems to have been working fine in the back branches.
>
>             regards, tom lane
>
> [1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=hamerkop&dt=2021-11-08%2010%3A08%3A22

Sorry. The error was caused by using "chcp 20127" in the build script when
we were trying to make the compiler error messages in English.

We removed "chcp 20127" and run the build script. It seems to be building
fine. Please check it.

Kondo Yuta <kondo@sraoss.co.jp>