Re: prevent immature WAL streaming

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: prevent immature WAL streaming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Nov-08, Alexander Lakhin wrote:

> Hello Alvaro,
> 14.10.2021 01:09, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >> Yea, let's go for your patch then. I've verified that at least locally it
> >> passes under valgrind.
> > Ah great, thanks.  Pushed then.
> >
> While translating messages I've noticed that the version of the patch
> ported to REL9_6_STABLE..REL_13_STABLE contains a typo "sucessfully".
> Please consider committing the fix.

Thanks, pushed.  I also modified the .po files that contained the typo
so as not to waste the translators' efforts.

I blamed the wrong commit in the 9.6 commit message.  Sigh.

--
Álvaro Herrera           39°49'30"S 73°17'W  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
Syntax error: function hell() needs an argument.