Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?

От 近藤雄太
Тема Re: Missing include in be-secure-openssl.c?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 03 Nov 2021 10:35:36 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> writes:
> > I would follow the practice of upstream to include both if were me
> > to be consistent, but I'm also fine if you just add x509v3.h to
> > be-secure-openssl.c.
>
> 24f9e49e4 has not fixed it, so I have no idea what to do next.
> We definitely need some input from the machine's owner:
>
> * what OpenSSL version is that?

1.0.2p (not upgraded recently)

> * is HEAD being built any differently from v14 (seems like it must be)?

We'll check it again, but there is no difference between HEAD and v14 branch.
We simply added v14 branch to build recently, and did not change any settings of HEAD at that time.

Kondo Yuta <kondo@sraoss.co.jp>