Re: inefficient loop in StandbyReleaseLockList()

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: inefficient loop in StandbyReleaseLockList()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:02:49 +0000, "Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote in
> On 11/1/21, 9:58 AM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > "Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com> writes:
> >> Should there be a list_free(trgmNFA->queue) at the end of
> >> transformGraph()?
> >
> > There could be, but that's visibly invoked only once per
> > createTrgmNFAInternal call, so I didn't think it was worthwhile
> > to do so (unlike the case for processState).  If we were concerned
> > about leakage in that function, the hash table would be a far
> > bigger issue.
>
> Ah, I see it now.  The patch looks good to me, then.

+1

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: inefficient loop in StandbyReleaseLockList()
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.