Re: BUG #17241: llvm::install_bad_alloc_error_handler error

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #17241: llvm::install_bad_alloc_error_handler error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On 2021-10-21 13:25:16 +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> postgreSQLv13.3 source code compiled(llvmv12.0.1) and configured with
> options "with-llvm and LLVM_CONFIG".
> On run SQL query with PostgreSQL bin's with HammerDB(TPC-H) and pgbench
> environment observed an error "1install_bad_alloc_error_handler"

Where is LLVM installed to? If you do ldd path-to/llvmjit.so, does it show the
.so from your own build of LLVM, or perhaps a different one?

> Are you planning to fix this issue in upcoming releases?

I don't think this is likely to be a postgres bug.

> Otherwise, please provide us a workaround/patch for this issue.

You could disable jit compilation for now.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries