Re: DBMS Queus

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: DBMS Queus
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Oct 06, 2021 at 06:49:27PM +0530, aditya desai wrote:
> Can someone share a detailed document on how to implement DBMS Queues in
> Postgres. I am new to this concept and was having trouble with
> LISTEN/NOTIFY.

If you're talking about job queues, you can, for example, use pgq:
https://github.com/pgq/pgq

If it's something else, please note that asking "how to do a thing that
was in other database named y" is limiting your chances of getting help.
Instead try using general terms, like "how to do ...".

depesz

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: