Re: [GENERAL] Temporary tables and miscellaneous schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Temporary tables and miscellaneous schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Also, how do we know something is a temp schema?  Just the prefix
> pg_temp_*?

Yeah.  Remember that all schemas named pg_XXX are reserved for system
use.  For the moment, testing for pg_temp_XXX is a bulletproof test,
and we can certainly adapt psql's test if we ever add schemas that might
conflict.

Looking at the present output of \dn, I wonder whether we should not
suppress the pg_toast schema as well.  That could be done (at the
moment) by bouncing all schemas 'pg_t*' ...

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Temporary tables and miscellaneous schemas
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Temporary tables and miscellaneous schemas