Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Sep-16, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Actually, something like this might be better:

> PublicationObjSpec:

>             | TABLE qualified_name
>                     {
>                         $$ = makeNode(PublicationObjSpec);
>                         $$->pubobjtype = PUBLICATIONOBJ_TABLE;
>                         $$->pubrvobj = $2;
>                         $$->location = @1;
>                     }
>             | ALL TABLES IN_P SCHEMA name
>                     {
>                         $$ = makeNode(PublicationObjSpec);
>                         $$->pubobjtype = PUBLICATIONOBJ_ALL_TABLES_IN_SCHEMA;
>                         $$->pubplainobj = $5;
>                         $$->location = @1;
>                     }

So you don't have to cram the schema name in a RangeVar, which would
indeed be quite awkward.  (I'm sure you can come up with better names
for the struct members there ...)

"Porque francamente, si para saber manejarse a uno mismo hubiera que
rendir examen... ¿Quién es el machito que tendría carnet?"  (Mafalda)

Сообщение: Re: pgstat_send_connstats() introduces unnecessary timestamp and UDP overhead
Сообщение: Re: pgstat_send_connstats() introduces unnecessary timestamp and UDP overhead