Re: What are exactly bootstrap processes, auxiliary processes, standalone backends, normal backends(user sessions)?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: What are exactly bootstrap processes, auxiliary processes, standalone backends, normal backends(user sessions)?
Дата
Ответ на Re: What are exactly bootstrap processes, auxiliary processes, standalone backends, normal backends(user sessions)?  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: What are exactly bootstrap processes, auxiliary processes, standalone backends, normal backends(user sessions)?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks Bharath and Justin -- I think I took all the suggestions and made
a few other changes of my own.  Here's the result.

I'm not 100% happy with the historical note in "startup process", mostly
because it uses the word "name" three times too close to each other.
Didn't quickly see an obvious way to reword it to avoid that.

"Most hackers will be perfectly comfortable conceptualizing users as entropy
 sources, so let's move on."                               (Nathaniel Smith)

Вложения