Re: using an end-of-recovery record in all cases

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: using an end-of-recovery record in all cases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 3 Sep 2021 15:56:35 +0530, Amul Sul <sulamul@gmail.com> wrote in

At Fri, 3 Sep 2021 10:13:53 -0400, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote in
> Did you use the patch I posted, or a different one

Thanks to both of you. That was my stupid.

..But even with the patch (with removal of 018_..pl test file), I
didn't get check-world failed..  I'll retry later.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center