Re: Timeout failure in 019_replslot_limit.pl

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Timeout failure in 019_replslot_limit.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

On 2021-Sep-06, Michael Paquier wrote:

> Running the recovery tests in a parallel run, enough to bloat a
> machine in resources, sometimes leads me to the following failure:
> ok 19 - walsender termination logged
> # poll_query_until timed out executing this query:
> # SELECT wal_status FROM pg_replication_slots WHERE slot_name = 'rep3'

Hmm, I've never seen that, and I do run tests in parallel quite often.
Would you please attach the log files for that test in a failed run?

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"This is what I like so much about PostgreSQL.  Most of the surprises