Re: 2021-09 Commitfest

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: 2021-09 Commitfest
Дата
Re: 2021-09 Commitfest  (Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 03:10:32PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> It is now 2021-09-01 Anywhere On Earth so I’ve set the September commitfest to
> In Progress and opened the November one for new entries.  Jaime Casanova has
> volunteered for CFM [0], so let’s help him close the 284 still open items in
> the queue.

Thank you Daniel for editing the commitfest entries, that's something I
cannot do.

And you're right, we have 284 patches in the queue (excluding committed,
returned with feedback, withdrawn and rejected)... 18 of them for more than
10 commitfests!

Needs review: 192.
Waiting on Author: 68.
Ready for Committer: 24

If you have a patch in this commitfest, please check in
http://commitfest.cputube.org/ if your patch still applies and passes
tests.

Thanks to all of you for your great work!

--
Jaime Casanova
Director de Servicios Profesionales