Re: support for MERGE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: support for MERGE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Sep-01, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> > On 21 Mar 2021, at 14:57, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> > On 2021-Mar-21, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> >> But what is it we *want* it to do? That is, what should be the target?
> >> Is it 2021-07 with status WoA?
> >
> > Yeah, that sounds like it, thanks.
>
> This patch fails to apply, will there be a new version for this CF?

No, sorry, there won't.  I think it's better to close it as RfW at this
point, I'll create a new one when I have it.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)