Re: Pg stuck at 100% cpu, for multiple days

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Pg stuck at 100% cpu, for multiple days
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 07:57:26PM +0530, Vijaykumar Jain wrote:
> related? i was kind of expecting debezium when i saw cdc and java, but
> DBZ-1596 Fix open resources while initializing publication by Naros · Pull
> Request #1120 · debezium/debezium (github.com)
> <https://github.com/debezium/debezium/pull/1120>
> [DBZ-1596] AWS RDS Performance Insights screwed a little by non-closed
> statement in "SELECT COUNT(1) FROM pg_publication" - Red Hat Issue Tracker
> <https://issues.redhat.com/browse/DBZ-1596>
> I may be wrong, but just in case, FYI.

I'll pass this information to people that use the tool that fetches data
from DB, but is still makes me ask: why does Pg end up in such place,
where it doesn't do any syscalls, doesn't accept pg_terminate_backend(),
and is using 100% of cpu?

Best regards,

depesz