Re: use fopen iso-8859-1 resource

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: use fopen iso-8859-1 resource
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2021-08-28 09:52:45 -0700, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 8/27/21 3:50 PM, ourdiaspora wrote:
> > On Friday, August 27th, 2021 at 11:10 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> >
> > > https://www.php.net/manual/en/pdo.pgsqlcopyfromfile.php
> > >

> > "
> > public PDO::pgsqlCopyFromFile(
> >      string $table_name,
> >      string $filename,
> > "
> >
> > Sorry but do not understand; the line does not explain what to write in the php file.
>
> I'm not a PHP programmer, but I'm going to say it is filename as described
> here:

The use of PHP suggests that this is a web application. So most likely
the user is supposed to upload the file via an HTML form. I would
suggest to the OP to learn how to process file uploads in PHP. Once
they've figured that out it will probably be clear what file name to
use.

        hp

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: use fopen iso-8859-1 resource
Сообщение: Re: use fopen iso-8859-1 resource