Re: Licensing

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Licensing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 12:47:26PM -0700, Bryan Boone wrote:
> Ah okay thank you.  I think what was confusing me was the “without fee”.
>
> I wasn’t sure if that meant we could distribute it, but only if we did not charge a fee for it.  But I guess that
meansthat PostgreSQL will not charge a fee to us to distribute it.

You are not the first person to be confused by this;  see this email
thread from 2003:

    https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/a3c9d941f0a3761cc68adad1b43347b0@biglumber.com

От: Mladen Gogala
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Migration error - Need help
От: A Z
Сообщение: Re: Serious Assistance with PostgreSQL True Infinite Arbitrary Precision Maths.