Re: BUG #17103: WAL segments are not removed after exceeding max_slot_wal_keep_size

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #17103: WAL segments are not removed after exceeding max_slot_wal_keep_size
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2021-Jul-15, Marcin Krupowicz wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 at 08:33, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is it. It is for the master branch but also applicable to 14 as
> > is. Not needed for earlier version.
> > I believe the test works for Windows but haven't checked.

Oh my, what an oversight.  Thanks Kyotaro for the investigation and fix;
I'll get it pushed today.

> Thanks for that. To clarify - is it not going to be fixed in 13.x?

It definitely is, since the feature is there.  I'll fix the apply
conflicts, since they're pretty trivial.  (No need to send a new patch.)

"Ed is the standard text editor."
      http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.emacs/msg/8d94ddab6a9b0ad3