Re: Partitioned index can be not dumped

От Álvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Partitioned index can be not dumped
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Jun-30, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:

> Looks good. It seems this comment refers to line 455.

Ah, so it does.

I realized that we don't need to do vac_open_indexes for partitioned
tables: it is sufficient to know whether there are any indexes at all.
So I replaced that with RelationGetIndexList() and checking if the list
is nonempty, specifically for the partitioned table case.  Pushed now.

Thanks for reporting and fixing this, and to Zhihong Yu for reviewing.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Investigación es lo que hago cuando no sé lo que estoy haciendo"