Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench

От Yugo NAGATA
Тема Re: Fix around conn_duration in pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Asif,

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:21:54 +0000
Asif Rehman <asifr.rehman@gmail.com> wrote:

> The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
> make installcheck-world:  tested, passed
> Implements feature:       tested, passed
> Spec compliant:           tested, passed
> Documentation:            not tested
>
> This patch looks fine to me. master 48cb244fb9
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Thank you for reviewing this patch!

The previous patch included fixes about connection failures, but this part
was moved to another patch discussed in [1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/alpine.DEB.2.22.394.2106181535400.3146194%40pseudo

I attached the updated patach.

Regards,
Yugo Nagata

--
Yugo NAGATA <nagata@sraoss.co.jp>

Вложения

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options
Сообщение: Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options